Thursday, April 5, 2012

Afternoon Tea


A miniature cup of tea & two fruit tarts. Own of my favorite necklaces that I own has this miniature Dutch Delft teacup on it as a charm. I love it because it's so tiny and delicate.

I  U S E D: 
  • Miniature Dutch Delft Tea Cup (Ebay)
    FIMO Deko Gel (Ebay): Be sure to bake the FIMO Deko Gel, and you can use resin as a substitute if you don't have any on hand.
  • Chalk (Hobby Lobby): Brown & Yellow
  • Tart Clay Colors: Translucent, White, Ecru
  • Kiwi Fruit Cane
  • Strawberry Fruit Cane
  • Cherries: Translucent Red Polymer Clay 


Enjoy!
XOXO,
Toni


3 comments:

  1. how do you bake it? all at once tea and desset..what temp. Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I subscribed to you on youtube. it was totally worth it! ya!

    ReplyDelete