Friday, April 6, 2012

Antique Pink Rose Ring





I actually planned on making something else for Easter, but I failed. So instead I made this ring, and I'm in love with it. I've never tried to color roses with chalk before and I'm really happy with the result.

I made the ring using Ivory colored polymer clay, and used hot pink chalk to give the edges some color. I baked the ring for about 30 minutes at 275 degrees Fahrenheit. I glued the rose to a ring base that I got from Hobby Lobby. If you don't have you're own ring base just make you're own using polymer clay. So have fun making your own and wear it this Easter weekend.

Enjoy!
XOXO,
Toni

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the video! Great tutorial!

    Liisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool ring and tutorial. FYI, you're is a contraction of you are. Your is possessive, so all the way through up above, you should be using your own, etc.

    ReplyDelete