Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt Charms

 
I finally went a Pinkberry in Atlanta (Buckhead), and I have to say it is the best frozen yogurt I have ever had! All of the fruit is fresh & they have great topping choices:D

Thus, I was inspired to create these charms.

I used a #14 star shaped cake decorating tip to give the frozen yogurt it's "swirly" look. You can use a pen or the end of a paintbrush to push the clay through the tip.


ORIGINAL + FRUIT :
1. Frozen Yogurt: Pluffy Polymer Clay White
2. **KIWI FRUIT TUTORIALS**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjsgbILIp-I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DmvcLJt8mQ

3. Pineapple: FIMO Sunflower
4. Strawberries: PREMO


POMEGRANATE +  WATERMELON
1. Pomegranate Frozen Yogurt: Pluffy Hot Pink
2. Watermelon: PREMO Translucent Red
3. Waffle Cookie (Waffle Pattern Tool from Hobby Lobby): Translucent & Tan or PREMO Ecru
***Be sure to bake the cookie before adding it to the frozen yogurt***


GREEN TEA + BLUEBERRIES
1. Pluffy Tropical Green
2. PREMO Navy Blue


CHOCOLATE
1. FIMO Brown
2. Graham Crackers: Translucent & Tan or PREMO Ecru
***Be sure to bake the graham crackers before adding them to the frozen yogurt***


ORIGINAL + FRUITY PEBBLES
1. Pluffy white
2. FIMO sunflower (Yellow)
3. FIMO Orange
4. PREMO Red
5. PREMO Turquoise
6. PREMO Wasabi (Green)

BAKING INSTRUCTIONS
Once you've finished making the frozen yogurt charms, add eye-pins and bake them for 20 minutes at 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
Enjoy!
XOXO,
Toni

8 comments:

  1. Amazing! I will totally try these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Toni, Love your tutorials. Can you please tell me how high is the cup and what size round cutter is it. Much appreciated.

      Delete
  3. Give us a link to where you printed your labels pleasee! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Toni,

    I love your Pinkberry charms! I work for Pinkberry at their headquarters in Santa Monica, I would LOVE to buy some of these! Our staff saw them and fell in love. You can reach me at ashley.colburn@pinkberry.com
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Furthermore this is aside from that an awesome put up that we all unquestionably preferred perusing. It is far from normal i enjoy the odds to work out a product. frozen yogurt newport beach

    ReplyDelete